เกมยิงปลาฟรี_คุณ เล่น การ พนัน ภาษา อังกฤษ_ให้ เงิน เล่น ฟรี
Read on to find out what you need to know before deciding to become an MHFA Instructor. Please note the term MHFA Instructor includes MHFA First Nations Co-Facilitators.
Who should become an MHFA instructor?
Anyone with the right combination of practical, academic, and/or lived experience with mental health.? Ultimately, an MHFA instructor must combine knowledge of mental health problems and supports with the ability to effectively engage a group of adult learners.?
Essential Criteria to Become an Instructor
To become an instructor in any MHFA course, the following are the core criteria we are looking for:
- Experience in the field of mental health and mental illness. This experience is generally gained from a minimum of 2 years front-line experience providing mental health services?or a combination of personal, educational, and professional experience
- Good knowledge of mental disorders and their treatment
- Experience delivering training effectively to adult learners
- Experience networking with community partners
- Knowledge of the range of mental health services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitudes towards people with mental health problems
- Enthusiasm to reduce stigma/discrimination associated with mental illness
MHFA course participants have little to no experience or knowledge of mental health issues.? Our instructors are the experts in the room.? Therefore we are seeking individuals who can speak knowledgeably and confidently about the topics discussed during the course.
Why become an instructor?
Support your community
Ensure the people you know best can respond effectively to a mental health problem or crisis.
Provide your organization the opportunity to reach out and expand its network while delivering meaningful training
Build your skills
Continue to grow your skills and experience with mental health in this challenging and rewarding role
The Instructor Journey
- Choose the version of MHFA that’s right for you
- Complete the application process
- If accepted, complete the instructor training course
- If successful, maintain annual certification requirements
Throughout the journey, we are here to support our instructors with the tools, resources, and advice you need to be successful.
Becoming an MHFA Adults who Interact with Youth Instructor:
- A thorough application process
- 5-day Instructor Training
- Minimum 3 courses instructed every 12 months