ทดลองเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ ฟรี_casino online_เกมยิงปลาได้เงินง่าย
Please note that the venue will only be confirmed once enough people have applied.
APPLICATIONS NEED TO BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE.
Are you interested in becoming an instructor for the Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Canada program?
This is a 5 day Mental Health First Aid – Youth Instructor Course. The cost of the training is $3,000 (plus tax). It includes lunch and coffee breaks as well as all the course material.
If you are a MHFA Canada Basic Provisional Instructor in good standing, the cost is $2200 (plus tax). You would attend all 5 days of the training.
If you are a MHFA Canada Basic Certified Instructor in good standing, the cost is $1800 (plus tax). You would attend the first 3 days of the training (Monday - Wednesday).
Instructor training Outcome:
Please note, there are 3 possible outcomes to your instructor training:
- Provisional Instructor: instructor is able to deliver the course on their own. Instructor will move to Certified status after their feedback from their first 3 courses is reviewed.
- Provisional Co-Instructor: instructor must co-facilitate their first 3 courses with either a Certified or Provisional instructor. Two Co-Instructors can’t deliver the course together. In some instances, a Co-Instructor is required to deliver their first 3 courses with a Certified Instructor.
- Does not pass: participant doesn’t meet the requirements and is not successful in achieving instructor status.
As an instructor:
- You will be certified to teach the 14-hour Youth MHFA Canada course to the public.
- You may deliver the course as an independent operator or on behalf of your organization.
- You will be supported by the MHFA Canada team.
- You will have access to course updates and materials.
Monday, February 4, 2019
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Friday, February 8, 2019